June 13, 2013

Thrifty Thursday

Happy Thursday!

Today is Thrifty Thursday over on the My Creative Time Blog. So for 

Thrifty Thursday's the goal is to use scraps, extra's, or recycle something that wouldn't normally be used to make a card or paper project. Today there is an extra challenge, where we were asked to use circles.

I made a circle shaped card. (Super creative, I know...)
2-2
Normally when I make a card, I start with the cut on the front and then go from there. For today's card, I dug through my scrap paper box and found the coordinating pieces of paper first. I was thinking it would be cute with a butterfly or bug cut, but then I found the bee svg and I knew he was the one. 
1-1
Paper: PaperTrey Ink, Simple Stories, Core'dinations (All scraps)
Bee svg: Designs on Cloud 9, Cute Bugs
Banner Die: My Creative Time, Chocolate Greetings Stamp Set
Sentiment: My Creative Time, We Are Family Stamp Set
Face stamp: Peachy Keen Stamps, PK-182 Sweet and Silly Face Assortment

For more Thrifty Thursday inspiration, click here. 

I hope you have a wonderful day!