July 17, 2013

MCT New Release Blog Hop!

Happy Wednesday!

Today is the My Creative Time new release blog hop for July. If you have arrived from Rosie's blog, you are on the right track. If you would like to start at the beginning, click here. 

I scrapped a picture from my bestie's wedding with several of the new products. 
10-10
 I used the small tag and arrow dies, the tab die and a sentiment from the new set called Treasured Moments. It was a super quick page and I love how it turned out.
11
Paper: PaperTrey Ink, Mine Minds Eye, and Echo Park
Sentiment: My Creative Time, Treasured Moments Stamp Set
Date Stamp: My Creative Time, Type Calendar Stamp Set
Journal Stamp: My Creative Time, Journal It! Stamp Set
Stitched Journal Die, My Creative Time, Stitched 3x4 Journal Die 
Tag & Arrow Dies: My Creative Time, Stitched Round Tab, Arrow & Tag Dies
Tab Die: My Creative Time, Stitched Tab Die
Heart Die: My Creative Time, Stitched Heart Layering Dies
Twine: Trendy Twine
Page Protector: Simple Stories


***BLOG HOP GIVEAWAY ALERT***
There will be 2 winners chosen from ALL the comments combined!  Both winners will win a $25 Gift Certificate to the MCT store!  

All you have to do is leave a comment here along w/the rest of the design team's blogs AND also leave a way for us to contact you!  Emma will use random.org to pick the lucky winners!  The deadline is Saturday, July 20th at midnight! 

Emma will announce winners on her blog on Monday, July 22nd!  
EASY PEASY! GOOD LUCK!

Your next stop on the hop is Miss Shar!

I hope you have a wonderful day!