September 04, 2013

3-d Wednesday!

Happy Wednesday!

  I have a fun Halloween treat bag idea to share with you today. I saw a similar idea a couple weeks back on Pinterest. I tweaked it a little and this is what I came up with. 
6-6
Fun right!?!

I think these would make great party favors. I used the standard size lunch bags, but a smaller one would work too. I am going to fill mine with rice crispy treats and popcorn squares. 
4-4
I sized the boots in Make-the-cut at 4.2" wide x 6" tall and cut them out.  The bag is folded over 2", from the top. I stamped my sentiment, then secured the black streamers (they create the ruffle on the skirt) with score tape, along the bottom back of the flap. Hot glue would work too.
3-3
Lastly, I filled the bag and then secured it at the top with some twine.
2-2
Paper bags: Regular sized lunch bags, Target
Paper: Core'dinations
Witch Legs: Miss Kate Cuttables, Witch Shoes
Black Streamers: Target
Twine: Trendy Twine
Sentiment: My Creative Time, Spooky Stary Night

For more 3-d inspiration, click here.

I hope you have a wonderful day!