November 11, 2014

Place Card Holder

Happy Tuesday!!!

Today is Tag it Tuesday on the My Creative Time blog. A couple weeks ago I purchased a large amount of wine corks from Etsy.  I have grand plans for them... so since I have a ton I thought, that I might use them for my Thanksgiving table setting as place card holders. I made a slit with my exacto knife along the top of each cork and then placed the name tag in the slit.
IMG_0391-1
 I made the name tags with Stitched Round Tab, Arrow & Tag Dies and A Thankful Heart Stamp Set. I used Timeless Twine's gorgeous Autumn Splendor twine, it's perfect for fall projects! It's on sale right now too! Only $4.50 for a spool! Get it here!
IMG_0393-1
Paper: Papertrey Ink (Kraft, Pure Poppy, & Harvest Gold) 
Ink: Versafine, Onyx Black
Twine: Timeless Twine, Autumn Splendor
My Creative Time Products:

To see more Tag it Tuesday inspiration, click here

I hope you have a wonderful day!