March 11, 2015

Something for you...

Happy Wednesday!!!
IMG_0638-1
Today is "What a Treat" Wednesday over on the MCT blog. Both of my nephews are huge fan's of bubbles. I found these green bubble wands at the $1 store, so I grabbed two thinking that they would make great St. Patty's day gifts. I made the tags with the tag from the Stitched Round Tab, Arrow & Tag Dies, the sentiment is from the new Mini Chalkboard Tags Stamp Setand the mini shamrock is from the  All Around Holidays Stamp Set. I attached the tags with gold & cream twine. 

Levi already has his.... he spied them while I was taking photo's, so I had to break his open and spend some quality "bubble" time with him. ;)
IMG_0640-1
Paper: Papertrey Ink (Kraft, Black & New Leaf)
Ink: Versafine (Onyx Black)
 MISTI: My Sweet Petunia
Twine: The Twinery
My Creative Time Products:
To see more "What a Treat" inspiration, click here.

I hope you have a wonderful day!