June 08, 2015

Key to my Heart

12-12
Happy Monday!!! 
Today is Made in Minutes over on the MCT blog. I found this card on Pinterest and used it for inspiration for my card. I used the largest heart die from the Stitched Sweethearts & XOXO Dies to create my mask. The three key stamps are from the Chunky Jar Accessories SetThe sentiment is from the same set. I added a strip of vellum to my card, like in the inspiration card, but I'm not sure I like it.
11-11
Products:
Paper: Papertrey Ink (White, Pure Poppy, Sheer Basics)
Ink: Versamark (clear), Papertrey Ink (Pure Poppy), Ranger (Watering Can)
 Embossing Powder: WOW! (Clear Matt Dull)
Twine: Timeless Twine
 My Creative Time Products:

To see more Made in Minutes inspirationclick here.


I hope you have a wonderful day!!!

6 comments:

  1. OMG & WOW WOW WOW!!! I love your card and your heart turned out amazing. When I saw your card first thing I thought was How'd She Do That? Well read your recipe and so now I know but still have to say "WOW"!! Definitely a brilliant stamping idea and job!! Love so love how your heart looks and then you add your pretty idea of the vellum and your cutie patootie buttons. You totally did an outstanding creative job. Super awesome ways that you've used Miss Emma's goodies and so love the colors!! YOU so ROCK!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a gorgeous card Ruthie!!! LOVE LOVE LOVE this!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the layout if your card. The vellum strip looks cool. I'll have to pull out the chunky jar set- I love the sentiment

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the design of this card and your stamping in the masked heart is perfect as the heart shows up very well. The card would look great without the vellum also. I do like it with...maybe larger dots or design would let the stamped heart show through more. I always have trouble making choices like this...to do it or not do??? This color or that one? I think your card is beautiful! Great job.
    quilt 4 fun 2 at hot mail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Really great card ! I love the thought you put into it, sure came out gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete

I LOVE reading your comments! Thank you so much for taking the time to leave one! :)