November 11, 2015

Inspire Me Wednesday

15-15
Happy Wednesday!!!
Today is Inspire Me day on the My Creative Time blog. I found this card on Pinterest and it gave me the idea for my card. I thought this would make a really cute Christmas card. The only thing I need is to add a photo of the boys with Santa! It would make a cute journaling card, for their albums, too.

I cut the mustache out of white glitter paper, it's hard to see in the photo, but adds the perfect sparkle.
16-16

Products

Paper: Papertrey Ink (Kraft, White), Teresa Collins (Noel), Heidi Swapp (Marquee Love)
Ink: Versamark (clear)

Embossing Powder: Ranger (Superfine White)
My Creative Time Products:
To see more Inspire Me projects, Click here.

I hope you have a wonderful day!

6 comments:

  1. OMG Miss Ruthie Your Card is so Stinkin' Adorable and HO HO HO Awesome!!! Definnitely a Funtabulous clever & creative idea for a photo.....Love how you used Miss Emma's goodies and awesome paper choice too. OOOOH Gosh I can't wait to do this...YES a great idea for a Santa picture...and put it on a Scrapbook page....Thanks girl for passing on your inspiration and the inspiration goes on!! YOU so ROCK!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is adorable! It will be just perfect with a photo of the boys with Santa! Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. How super ADORABLE is this!!! LOVE it Ruthie!

    ReplyDelete
  4. How cute this will look on a photo page! I can see it clipped like on the fridge with a photo for the holidays and later put into a page pocket. Love this idea. Beautiful job...the glittery mustache is too cute!
    quilt 4 fun 2 at hot mail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ruthie ~ LOVE this card!!! The papers and colors and oh my the deets ~ FABULOUS as always!!

    ReplyDelete

I LOVE reading your comments! Thank you so much for taking the time to leave one! :)