August 30, 2016

Tag it Tuesday

2016-07-24 06.26.09-1
Happy Tuesday!!!
Today is "Tag it Tuesday" on the My Creative Time blog. My tag was made with the new Berry Special stamp and die set and the Sentiment Label Dies. I used the  Tag Dies and the Circle Stitched Pattern Dies for the red base tag.
2016-07-24 06.27.26-1

Products

Paper: Papertrey Ink (White, Real Poppy, Black), Watercolor Paper, Carta Bella (Summer Lovin')

Ink: Versafine (Onyx Black)
Embossing Powder: Ranger (Superfine Clear)
Zig Clean Color Markers: (20,22,43,46,65,72)
 Ribbon: Papertrey Ink (Black)
Twine: Timeless Twine (Tuxedo)
My Creative Time Products:

If you would like to see more Tag it Tuesday projects, click here

I hope you have a wonderful weekend!

5 comments:

  1. OMG Miss Ruthie What a Gorgeous and cutie of a tag!! Love the colors allot and the stripped tag the way you layered them sure makes for one fabulous look. Great creative job on your cherries...they look so real!! You so did a super outstanding creative job!! YOU so ROCK!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a happy tag! I love all of the layers - just adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great way to use the circle pattern die...I love the layers! Nice job on your sweet cherries...Beautiful card!
    quilt 4 fun 2 at hot mail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awesome tag...very bright and great design.

    ReplyDelete

I LOVE reading your comments! Thank you so much for taking the time to leave one! :)