February 22, 2017

Inspiration Wednesday

IMG_2130-1
Happy Wednesday!!!
Today is "Inspiration Wednesday" on the My Creative Time blog. I saw this pillow box on Pinterest and thought it was cute idea. So I created one using MCT products. The tie die is from the retired set Here's Lookin' at You, but I am hoping that Emma will be releasing another tie die in the near future.  The collar pieces were made with one of the dies from the MORE Stitched Rectangular Dies. I love how this little box turned out!
IMG_2133-1

Products

Paper: Papertrey Ink (white, smokey shadow), Lawn Fawn (Perfectly Paid Winter)
Ink: Versafine (Onyx Black)
 My Creative Time Products:
Snips (wire cutters)
 Treat Pouch Die
MORE Stitched Rectangular Dies
Here's Lookin' at You (Retired)
Happy Everything Stamp Set
More Chocolate Greetings Stamp Set

If you would like to see more Inspiration projects, click here

I hope you have a wonderful weekend!


5 comments:

  1. OMG Miss Ruthie WOW..I'm in awe of what you created My Goodness talk about being ever so clever and whole lot creative.........sure hop you share in a video!! Love the plaid paper made for a great shirt! Your Box is Spectacular!! WOW!! You so Did a SUPER Outstanding Creative Job!! YOU ROCK!! I read your recipe but still am in awe of how you made it all come together!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a clever idea! I love the pattern paper for the shirt and the tie fits perfectly. What a fun treat any guy would love. I think it could work for a card too.
    quilt 4 fun 2 at hot mail dot com

    ReplyDelete

I LOVE reading your comments! Thank you so much for taking the time to leave one! :)