April 25, 2017

Inspire Me

IMG_2335-1  IMG_2341-1
Happy Wednesday!!!
Today is Inspire Me day on the My Creative Time blog. I have several friend who have been trying to get me to do the "pocket letter" thing. I haven't only b/c I just haven't had the time. Even thought it is supposed to be a quick and easy thing... it never seems to work out that way for me. Anywhoo... I decided to sunrise one of those friends with this Easter letter. I used a TON of MCT product!
IMG_2338-1IMG_2339-1IMG_2336-1
Here are close-ups of the back side. I think they're only supposed to be one sided... but I went a little overboard as usual and ended up doing both sides. If you are interested in learning more about making pocket letters, this is a great video. This is also a great group to join on FB, if you think you might like to make a pocket letter and swap with someone (It's a pocket letter swap group. There are many others on fb, this is just one that I know of).IMG_2346-1 IMG_2344-1 IMG_2343-1

Products

Paper: Doddlebug Design Inc. (Take Note), Papertrey Ink (Bright Buttercup, Soft Stone, Hawaiin Shores, New Leaf, Green Parakeet), Project Life (3x4 grid Paper)
Ink: Versafine (Onyx Black), Papertrey Ink (Bright Buttercup, Soft Stone, Hawaiian Shores) 
Twine: Timeless Twine & Trendy Twine
 My Creative Time Products:
Snips (wire cutters)
Mini Bunny Dies
Scalloped Egg Dies
Hello Chickie! Stamp Set
Curly Frames
Pretty Edge Dies
Bunch of Stitched Doily Dies
Ribbon End Banner Dies
Scalloped Stitched Oval Dies
Sentiment Label Dies
Small Treat Label Dies
Stitched Cartoon Cloud Dies
Stitched Grass Die
Stitched Party Dies
Stitched Postage Frame Dies
Stitched Rectangular Frame Dies & More
Stitched Starburst Dies
Tag Gift Pocket Die
All Around Holidays Spring & Summer Stamp Set
Build a Banner REVISED
Ears To You
To My Best Peep REVISED
You Are My Sunshine
Mini Lolly Add-Ons

If you would like to see more Inspire Me projectsclick here

I hope you have a wonderful weekend!

3 comments:

  1. OMG Miss Ruthie.......WOW.....WOWZERS Your Pocket letter is Spectacular...You really did Go All Out! You definitely came up with lots of clever and or so creative ideas using Miss Emma's goodies and all of you brilliant ideas for all the treasure you tucked in your pockets. It was fun checking each one out and your friend is so going to Love it!! I can't believe it's your first one...kinda looks like you might be hooked. You definitely did a Super Outstanding Creative job!! It was fun checking it all out....and I must say your My Creative Time list of goodies definitely shows how much fun you had.....Great....GREAT job!! Here's to you have more Craftabulous fun today!! YOU so ROCK!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute pocket letter!! I was sent a pocket letter and have yet to try one. Maybe I will try to make one soon

    ReplyDelete
  3. WOW!!! That is a long list of products...I am sure it took a long while but looks awesome! I too am plagued with the took me way longer than it should have. I thought it would have worked its way out by now, but no ;) I have fun anyways. Awesome job on your project...it's almost like 18 separate greeting cards!
    quilt 4 fun 2 at hot mail dot com

    ReplyDelete

I LOVE reading your comments! Thank you so much for taking the time to leave one! :)