June 18, 2017

Made In Minutes

IMG_2478-1
Happy Monday!!!
Today is Made in Minutes on the My Creative Time blog. I made a quick graduation card for a friends son. His school colors were green and gold so I used some distress ink to create the green background. The grad cap is from the new set Grad Night and the sentiment was made from the Alpha Pack.
IMG_2477-1

Products

Paper: Papertrey Ink (White, Black, Summer Sunrise), Watercolor Paper
Ink: Versafine (Onyx Black), Distress Ink (Lucky Clover)
 My Creative Time Products:
Snips (wire cutters)
Scalloped Stitched Square Dies
 Pinwheel Centers
Grad Night
Alpha Pack

If you would like to see more Made in Minutes projects, Click here.
I hope you have a wonderful day!

5 comments:

  1. Good Monday Morning Miss Ruthie.....Well you sure created on Classy & Stunning Graduation Card!!
    Loving your Water Color background and it sure Showcases the Mortar Board in grand style!! Your ideas sure make for a Spectacular card!! Definitely an Outstanding Creative job!! You always know how to Spread your Craftabulous Inspirations in abundance. Here's to a Magnificent Monday!!
    YOU so ROCK!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome card! I love the gorgeous background, and the sentiment is perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great card, love the background! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great card! I like the background and idea to tie in the school colors! Wonderful job.
    quilt 4 fun 2 at hot mail dot com

    ReplyDelete

I LOVE reading your comments! Thank you so much for taking the time to leave one! :)