August 22, 2017

Inspire Me

IMG_2587-1
Happy Wednesday!!!
Today is "Inspire Me" day on the My Creative Time blog. I found this card on Pinterest and not only thought it was cute, but I loved the way the bottoms of the clouds and bits if the sun die were inked with the background colors. So I thought I put my spin on it, using MCT products.
IMG_2588-11

Products

Paper: Papertrey Ink: (Bright Buttercup), Tim Holtz (watercolor Paper)
Ink: Versafine (Onyx Black), Distress Ink (Mermaid Lagoon)
 My Creative Time Products:
Snips (wire cutters)
Scalloped Stitched Square Dies
You Are My Sunshine
Stitched Cartoon Cloud Dies

 If you would like to see more Inspire Me projects, Click here.
I hope you have a wonderful day!

3 comments:

  1. OMG Miss Ruthie what a Gorgeous Card!! Your scene is so beautiful and your watercoloring is Fabulous....Gosh so many clever & creative ideas using Miss Emma's goodies and it all came together for one Spectacular card!! YOU so ROCK!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice job...I like your spin! Your background is beautiful and I like the way the yellow looks with that blue!
    quilt 4 fun 2 at hot mail dot com

    ReplyDelete

I LOVE reading your comments! Thank you so much for taking the time to leave one! :)