May 29, 2018

Whatever Wednesday


Photo May 29, 4 48 26 AM-1
Happy Wednesday!!!
Today is "Whatever Wednesday" day on the My Creative Time blog. I needed another graduation card and gift, so I decided to kill two birds with one stone and I made a gift card holder. Ha! It's all about quick and easy right now. Thankfully, Emma has products that make "quick" easy!
Photo May 29, 4 48 55 AM-1

Supplies:


If you would like to see more projects, click here.
Thanks for stopping by, I hope you have a wonderful day!

2 comments:

  1. OMG Miss Ruthie....WOWIE WOW What a Fabulous Graduation Gift/Card!! Love your ever so clever and creative ideas using Miss Emma's goodies. You will so make one lucky Graduates Day you sure did a Super Outstanding Creative job! Great Papers and love your tassel!! YOU so ROCK!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute graduation card!!
    Have a great day!
    Marilyn❤

    ReplyDelete

I LOVE reading your comments! Thank you so much for taking the time to leave one! :)