September 16, 2019

My Creative Time September 2019 Release Week - Day 2

Happy Tuesday!!!
Today is the second day of sneaks for this months My Creative Time new releases. We are sneaking a new die called the "Holiday Envelope Die".
IMG_3825-1
I love this new Envelope die! It has a nice stitched line all the way around the front and the set comes with some fun accessories too! I also used a couple sentiments from yesterday's sneaked set.
IMG_3828-1
Supplies:
MCT Product:
Sentiment Label Dies
Holiday Envelope Die (Available 9/20/19)
December 25th (Available 9/20/19)

***Sneak Peek giveaway!***
We will be giving away the sets we are showcasing each day to ONE lucky winner! For example, the set we are showcasing on Wednesday, Emma will announce the winner of that on Thursday & the sets we are showcasing on Thursday, Emma will announce that winner on Friday on my blog! ALL you have to do is leave a comment on each of our blogs! You are NOT required to comment on EVERY SINGLE blog, but the more you comment on, the more chances you have for winning! VERY IMPORTANT, PLEASE leave a way for us to contact you w/your comment just in case "YOU" are the lucky winner! For EXTRA entries, you can spread the word about this release on Facebook, tweet about it OR even instagram it! #mycreativetime

If you would like to see more projects made with today's sneak, click here.
I hope you have a great day!!!

18 comments:

  1. I LOVE your Envelope!! From the North pole is a Sweet Touch and love the postage stamp!! Adorable!!! LOVE it!! TFS!!
    mytreasuretrove@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG Miss Ruthie...OOOOOH MY Goodness How Super Adorable is your Gift Card!! What Pretty Papers & Loving your "From the North Pole" Gosh that's so cute as is your Postage Stamp.. You so did a Super Incredible Creative job!! YOU SO ROCK!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the design of everything so far in this sneaky peak!

    ReplyDelete
  4. So cute!!! I want to be a child again so that I can get stuff from the North Pole. Alas, now it's my turn to make the dream come true for others. I can't wait to get my hands on this set. You have done a phenomenal job. dtroche@bellsouth.net

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh wow!! Your envelope is fabulous! The paper you used is perfect! And the little stamp die cuts with the tree is too adorable. And what a perfect sentiment to stamp onto the front! Ok, so far I need everything that has been showcased so far!! Oh my!!
    Ginger@mysistersscrapper.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Miss Ruthie - your envelope is SUPER cute. Loving that little tree and 'From the North Pole" is a perfect sentiment. Perfect in every way. Thank you for sharing, Carol.
    carolworkmandesigns(at)gmail(dot)com

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love the flag die with the North Pole on the front! Darling papers! meghan.kennihan@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Such a lovely project. I would love to get mail from the north pole. I can't wait to get this Holiday Envelope die to play with. Thanks for sharing. dp-miller@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oooh, I hope I get one of these cute envelopes
    from the North Pole! lol So festive and fun.
    rebyah1@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. What a festive little envelope! Who won't love to get a goodie from the North Pole!
    debbiehauxhurst@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. Another beautiful project. The colour combination is wonderful!
    ctatomir@telus.net

    ReplyDelete
  12. Beautiful envelope. Love your use of the other dies.
    gildamc@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. Love the label and postage stamp! Pretty paper too!
    deniseb777ATgmailDOTcom

    ReplyDelete
  14. omigosh! Love that sentiment! LOL! Your envelope is super cute! I just love the stitching and the super cute tree die stamp! tfs Hugs, Christine

    ReplyDelete
  15. Very cute. I like the tree stamp.
    slrdowney at hotmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  16. love this and the stamps! slnewby@gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  17. Super cute Ruthie. The stitching is awesome.
    kidshomelove at yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  18. Love your super cute project. Makes a great gift!!!
    monicaalcazar@comcast.net

    ReplyDelete

I LOVE reading your comments! Thank you so much for taking the time to leave one! :)