January 08, 2020

Just Cards

IMG_3996-1
Happy Thursday!!!
Today is "Just Cards" day on the My Creative Time blog. I used the You Are My Sunshine set and a couple other products to create today's card. 

I think the hardest part of making a card, for me, is picking out paper. Sometimes it takes me 15+ minutes just to pick the right papers and less then 5 minutes to put the card together. Am I the only one?
IMG_3999-1
Supplies:
MCT Product:
If you would like to see more "just card" projects, click here.

Thanks for stopping by, I hope you have a wonderful day!

5 comments:

  1. I immediately started to sing...You are my sunshine, my only sunshine...
    Happy card!

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG Miss Ruthie W=How Adorable and Sweet is your Card. I too began singing "You are my Sunshine, My Only Sunshine....You make me happy when skies are grey" You card definitely made me happy and it brings back a multitude of "You are my Sunshine" happy Memories. I am going to scraplift this for a layout!! You did a Super Incredible Creative job!! YOU SO ROCK!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. No you are not the only one! I have the same problem. Love your card and love the polka dot paper!
    Have a great day!
    Marilyn ❤️

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the papers you picked! Pretty card. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a pretty happy card. Love the yellow <3
    quilt 4 fun 2 at hot mail dot com

    ReplyDelete

I LOVE reading your comments! Thank you so much for taking the time to leave one! :)