February 25, 2020

Need a Favor

IMG_4023-1
Happy Monday!!!
Today is Need a Favor day on the My Creative Time blog. I made this fun favor box treat that would be perfect for a baby shower, for someone having a baby girl.

** Please Note **
I just realized that this tag set is retired. Boo. It is too late for me to change out the tag, for this project. Please do not email Emma with angry messages, because the die is no longer available. It was my error, not Emma's. Luckily enough My Creative Time has plenty of other super cute tag dies available to choose from!
IMG_4022-1
Supplies:
MCT Product:
Baby Bump
Stitched Favor Box Die
Fun Stitched Tag Dies (Retired)

If you would like to see more Need a Favor projects, click here.
Thanks for stopping by, I hope you have a wonderful day!
Ruthie

6 comments:

  1. OMG Miss Ruthie...How Adorable and Sweet is your treat box!! Super Adorable paper...and Cute Paper!!
    Oh Honey no worries about the retired tag....gosh U R so right Miss Emma has tons of tags to purchase and I *anyway* have every tag she's ever created...but your alert is so heartfelt...could tell you feel really bad...but it's OK!!! *hey at least I read your post* LOL!! YOU really, REALLY did a Super Incredible Creative job...and the Presentation of your total creation is Spectacular...and bet your treat box gets saved too...cause it'll look cute in the nursery!!!
    YOU SO ROCK!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So sweet! Love your little treat box! Great favor for a reveal shower!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute favor box! Love the elephant paper
    Have a great day!
    Marilyn ❤️

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cute box and love the elephant paper. No problem about the tag I have many tag dies. Where can you purchase the paper?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Absolutely adorable and so sweet! Emma has tons of tag dies, so no worries :) tfs Hugs, Christine

    ReplyDelete

I LOVE reading your comments! Thank you so much for taking the time to leave one! :)