March 29, 2020

My Creative Time 101st Release - Sneak Peak Day 1

Happy Monday!!!
Today is the first day of sneak peaks for this months My Creative Time new releases. We are featuring a new stamp and die set today, called "Stay Beautiful".
IMG_4089-1
I randomly stamped the flower stamp, from this new set, to create the background. Then I colored them in with my Zig watercolor markers. I also added a bit of Wink of Stella to make them sparkle. The sentiment is from the new set as well. 
IMG_4090-1
Supplies:
Stay Beautiful (Available 4.3.20)

***Sneak Peek giveaway!***
We will be giving away the sets we are showcasing each day to ONE lucky winner! For example, the set we are showcasing on Wednesday, Emma will announce the winner of that on Thursday & the sets we are showcasing on Thursday, Emma will announce that winner on Friday on my blog! ALL you have to do is leave a comment on each of our blogs! You are NOT required to comment on EVERY SINGLE blog, but the more you comment on, the more chances you have for winning! VERY IMPORTANT, PLEASE leave a way for us to contact you w/your comment just in case "YOU" are the lucky winner! For EXTRA entries, you can spread the word about this release on Facebook, tweet about it OR even instagram it! #mycreativetime

If you would like to see more projects made with today's sneak, click here.
I hope you have a great day!!!

18 comments:

  1. I 💕 the color purple!
    This is a beautiful card!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card. Love the purple with sentiment. Thank you for the inspiration.
    srdelgado395@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this flower in purple! What a beautiful design! Meghan.kennihan@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. OMG Miss Ruthie WOW How GORGEOUS is your Card!! Oh your flowers are so Beautiful...Love the Color Purple...You sure did a Super Impeccable Coloring job..Glad I have these Markers...I love too the sentiment so sweet and Beautiful font!! You sure did a Spectacular job showcasing today's Sneaky Peek!! YOU SO ROCK!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What an awesome card! Love all the purple flowers! Simply made, but gorgeous. The watercolor markers look so nice and the wink of stella. adnilttoh@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely card with these pretty blooms! Great colors!
    deniseb777ATgmailDOTcom

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love these flowers they are beautiful

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love your beautiful card! The flowers are so pretty and I love the purple.

    Leslie
    cascrapper at gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is a gorgeous card! The flowers are so pretty in purple, and the sentiment is perfect!
    b-koz@valornet.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. What a beautiful card - my fav color, and I love the sentiment font. TFS!

    ReplyDelete
  11. So very pretty and especially in purple; my fave color!
    rebyah1@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. My favorite color. Love how you colored the flowers. Stunning card. TFS

    resatwo at sbcglobal dot net

    ReplyDelete
  13. Ruthie this is stunning! Purple is my fav color so this really caught my eye! So pretty!! Thanks for sharing!
    Hugs,
    Jo
    ♥ Jo's Scrap Shack ♥
    Joann6274@Gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. So pretty...purple is my favorite and I like how you colored your flowers. Beautiful job.
    quilt 4 fun 2 at hot mail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  15. Beautiful card!!! I think my favorite color for these gorgeous flowers!!! Love that they are part of your background too!!! TFS
    hugs,
    joni

    arcocha@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  16. Beautiful. Love the color and sparkle.
    slrdowney at hotmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  17. P
    Beautiful card. CAS yet not missing anything.
    ajjupiter58@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  18. Such a gorgeous color for a gorgeous flower.
    Kidshomelove at yahoo com

    ReplyDelete

I LOVE reading your comments! Thank you so much for taking the time to leave one! :)