April 11, 2021

Made in Minutes

IMG_4505-1
Happy Wednesday!!!
Today is "made in minutes" day on the My Creative Time blog. I used the Cute Card Die
and the Cute Card Envelope Die to make a quick card for someone special. 

I love that this card die also has a envelope die, so I can make coordinating envelopes.
IMG_4508-1
My Creative Time Products:

Other items used:
PTI: White paper & Pure Poppy Ink
Echo Park Paper: All Boy
Ranger: Clear Superfine Embossing Powder

If you would like to see more "made in minutes" projects, click here.
Thanks for stopping by, I hope you have a wonderful day!

4 comments:

  1. OMG Miss Ruthie how Stunning and Comfy Cozy is your card!! Love that plaid paper and the color combo.....it makes me feel with that sentiment that this is a card with a hug wrapped up inside that will be felt when it’s opened!! I love the idea too that an envelope came be created to match the envelope.....maybe a share of it is coming? You so did a super incredible creative job!! YOU so ROCK!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute card! Love the paper!
    Have a great day!
    Marilyn ❤️

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this card! Clean and simple, yet perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your design sweet card with pretty colors.
    DIANA L.
    http://dianamlarson.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

I LOVE reading your comments! Thank you so much for taking the time to leave one! :)