June 09, 2010

Cricut Cardz Challenge #28

Here is my card for this weeks  Cricut Cardz Challenge. This week we had to design a card using shoes. So this is my ode to summer. No more rain (well at least where I live)...it's all about walking around in bare feet, feeling the grass or sand between your toes!

I used the Give a Hoot cart for the grass and flowers, the Paisley cart supplied the rain boots, and the From My Garden cart supplied all the bugs and sign. I used  black Doodlebug letter rub on's for the word "Flowers" on my sign.  The card measure's 4 x 9.5 inches. The inside say's "Thinking of You", both the butterfly and the "thinking of you" were cut from the Walk in my Garden Cart. 

Sorry, there is no video this week. :( My camera died last week and I am saving up for the camera that I really want. I do have photos though! :)
Happy Scrap'n!
Ruthie :)

5 comments:

  1. A really cute and colorful DT card Ruthie!! Love the pink rain boots!!

    Hugs,
    Terry

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this! When I get moved and unpacked, I want to make a card like this from your pattern. It's GREAT!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Ruthie--I love those little garden boots. All your layers of grass look super and the bugs scattered around are the perfect touch. Hugs!

    ReplyDelete

I LOVE reading your comments! Thank you so much for taking the time to leave one! :)