June 21, 2010

Sock Monkey Love

I had so much fun this weekend playing with the new Sugar and Spice and B is for Boy Cricut Lite carts. I instantly fell in LOVE with the sock monkey's and knew that I wanted to make a card. 
The card is a standard A2 size,  4 1/4" x 5 1/2". I cut the sock monkeys at 3 1/4" eac. The heart was cut from the Doodlecharms cart at 3/4"and embossed with the swiss dots cuddlebug folder. The turquoise stripes were cut at 1 3/4" x 5", they were also embossed, but I am not sure what the name of the folder is. I inked around all the edges.
The heart was cut at 1 1/2" and embossed. The layers measure 3 3/4 x 5, 4 1/2 x 3 1/4, and 2 3/4 x 4. I printed the sentiment on my computer/printer. The middle turquoise paper was also embossed. I inked around all the edges.

Happy Scrap'n!
Ruthie :)

3 comments:

  1. This is absolutely amazing!!! XOXO Momo

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this card! I was just reading the Monkey's Jumping on the bed to my daughter this morning and I think those monkeys are THE CUTEST!! Love it♥ Tammy

    ReplyDelete
  3. The sock monkeys are adorable! I just love this card!

    ReplyDelete

I LOVE reading your comments! Thank you so much for taking the time to leave one! :)