February 20, 2012

Hello Spring!

Happy Monday!

 I can't believe the weekend is already over and we have started a new week. I was a lucky girl and had all last week off... so it's back to the grind for me today. 

I have a fun spring card for you today. I am loving all the new "spring" colored papers and embellies that are making their way into my LSS.
My bunny is from the Spring Bunnies Svg Collection, from SvgCuts.com, she was cut out at 3 3/4". Her face is from Peachy Keen Stamps, Cute and Cuddly stamp set.
The papers are from Coredinations, PaperTrey Ink, and My Mind's Eye's, Lime Twist collection. The twine is from The Twinery.
The sentiment is from My Creative Time's new stamps set called, "Hello Spring". If you haven't Emma's fun new release and her new store, you can see them here.



Have a wonderful day!