March 15, 2013

Braver then you think...

Happy Friday!

Today is Thrifty Thursday over on the My Creative Blog. So I pulled out my scrap paper bin and got to work. I actually, really kind of like the way my card turned out.
7-7
I just love the newest princess set from Lettering Delights. My card measures 4"x 4". I cut my princess at 3.5" tall. 
5-5
I filled in her face so that I could stamp it with a peachie face.
6-6
Paper: PaperTrey Ink and Coredinations
Brave Princess SVG: Lettering Delights, More Happily Ever After
Sentiment: My Creative Time, More Of My Favorite Sayings Stamp Set
Face Stamp: Peachy Keen Stamps, PK-640 Princess Face Assortment
Embossing Folder: Provo Craft, Fabric Swatches Set
Twine: The Twinery

For more Thrifty Thursday inspiration, click here.

I will see you back here on Monday, I will have another freebie file.
I hope you have a wonderful day!