March 20, 2013

Bunny Wishes & a Freebie

Happy Wednesday! 

Today is 3-d Wednesday on the My Creative Time blog. I made a fun pencil treat holder and I thought it would be fun to share the file, so you could make them too!
1-1-1
I sized the holder at 2.7461 x 7.7471. Three pencils fit nice and snug inside.
2-2
I just love this sweet little bunny die!
3-3
Paper: PaperTrey Ink, Recollections, Core'dinations
Pencil Holder svg: Freebie File (see below)
Bunny Die: My Creative Time, To My Best Peep Stamp Set
Banner Die & Sentiment: My Creative Time, Chocolate Greetings Stamp Set
Button Die: My Creative Time, Stitched Button Dies
Natural Twine: Liz's Paper Loft Boutique
Crinkle Ribbon: Etsy
Pencils: Wal-Mart

Free File!

A few things before you download... 
1st : Please become a follower of my blog, if not already.
2nd:  Also, if you use the file and post it online, please link back to my blog.

I hope you have a wonderful day!