May 10, 2013

My Creative Time Birthday Bash blog hop!

Happy Friday!

Today is the Birthday Bash blog hop for Miss Emma's birthday. If you have arrived from Rosy's blog, then you are on the right track, if you would like to start at the beginning, click here.  

I made a simple birthday card.
3-3-1
When I saw this cute flip flop svg, I'm a flip flop fan, I knew I wanted to make a card with them! I hadn't used my stitched "captured" frame yet and I thought it would be fun to try using it on the front of a card.  I love how it turned out.
1-1-1
Paper: My Minds Eye & PaperTrey Ink
Flip Flops svg: Miss Kate Cuttables, Soak up the Sun
Frame Die: My Creative Time, Stitched "Capture" Frame with Arrow Dies
Sentiment Stamp: My Creative Time, Card Sentiments Stamp Set w/3x3 Trifold Card Die
Natural Twine: Liz's Paper Loft Boutique

BIRTHDAY GIVE AWAY ALERT!
How would YOU like to be the LUCKY winner of this FABULOUS  “Project Life COMPLETE Scrapbook Kit BLUSH EDITION”?  Yep, Miss Emma ordered an extra one to giveaway for this special day! ;)  All you have to do is leave a comment at EACH stop in this hop!  For additional entries you can spread the word on facebook to all of YOUR friends! Once you do that, go ahead & visit her facebook page HERE & let her know that you shared the love!  
 birthday giveaway  

***SALE ALERT***
Okay, are you all ready for an AMAZING sale as well? For THIS WEEKEND ONLY, please use this code: BDAY42  at checkout to get 20% off of your purchase! You can start shopping HERE! This sale will end on Sunday, May 12th at midnight PST! Miss Emma has a birthday present for all of YOU, she is giving away this ADORABLE stamp set, to all the orders placed THIS WEEKEND ONLY! There is a $20 minimum order required to receive free stamp set! 
BirthdayBuddies

Your next stop on the hop is Miss Shar!

Thanks for hopping with us!
I hope you have a wonderful day!