May 29, 2013

3-D Wednesday

Happy Wednesday! 

Today is 3-d Wednesday over on the My Creative Time Blog

My best friend and her hubby are big baseball fans and they have season tickets for the Padres. I thought it would be nice to make her a "home game" calendar that she could keep on her desk at work. Something that didn't necessarily scream "Padres", but that she still wouldn't mind having on her desk.  I made sure to highlight all of the "home" games so that she could just quickly glance at it.  
1-1
I was thinking these would be a great gift for parents that have kids on sports teams. They could be designed around any sport.
2-2
Paper: Core'dinations
Baseball Svg: Miss Kate Cuttables, Sports Balls
Sentiment: My Creative Time, Sports Senitments
Magnet Frame: Michael's
Calendar: Impress Rubber Stamps, 3" x 1 1/2" Calendar

For more 3-d inspiration, click here.

I hope you have a wonderful day!