October 11, 2013

MCT - October New Release Blog Hop!

Happy Friday!

Today is the My Creative Time New Release Blog Hop! If you would like to start at the beginning, click here. If you have arrived from Rosie's blog, then you are on the right track.

I made a Birthday gift card and envelope set.
8999-1
I used the Stitched 3x4 Journal Die, for the card. It fits perfectly inside the Stitched Scalloped Envelope. I attached the gift card with two glue dots and stamped my sentiment.
15-15
Here's a close up of the envelope front. I sanded it  a bit around the edges, stamped it, and then added the twine and fish button.
10-10
Paper: DoodleBug Designs, Boys Only
Twine: Trendy Twine
Fish Button: Button Box
My Creative Time:
Stitched Scalloped Envelope Die (New Release)
Build a Postcard (New Release)
Postcard Add-Ons (New Release)
Card Sentiments Stamp Set w/3x3 Trifold Card Die
Stitched 3x4 Journal Die


BLOG HOP GIVEAWAY!
For our blog hop giveaway, we will have 2 winners! 
Winner #1 ~  $50 gift card to "My Creative Time's Store'! 
Winner #2 ~ will be our "Guest Designer" for our Next Release! 

All you have to do is leave your comments on our blogs! You are NOT required to comment on ALL blogs, but the more you comment on, the better chances you have! 

GOOD LUCK! 

Your next stop on the hop is the super fabulous... Shar!

Thanks for hopping along with us!