October 30, 2013

3-d Wednesday!

Happy Wednesday!

Today is 3-d Wednesday on the My Creative Time blog.

So I lied yesterday that it was my last Halloween post... I have one more. I just couldn't help myself!
7-7
I saw an idea similar to this on Pinterest, but I did change it up a bit. I have a friend who is obsessed with Goldfish Crackers. I think they are nasty little things, but who am I to judge? :) Anywhoo... they worked perfectly to help my jar look like a jack-o-lantern. It also helped when I added the vinyl to the front. This face is from Treasure Box Designs, I sized it at 3.25" wide by 3" tall. I applied the bow with some glue dots and the tag with some twine.
6-6
I love this new Teeny Tag Holiday stamp set! I think it's my new favorite set.
5-5
Paper: DCWV & Core'dinations
Jack-O-Lantern Face svg: Treasure Box Designs
 Black Vinyl: My Vinyl Direct
Fish Crackers: Target
Jar: Ikea
Twine: Timeless Twine
My Creative Time Products:
Small Stitched Scalloped Bow Die
Scallop & Stitched Circle Die
Teeny Tag Greetings Stamp Set (Teeny Tag Die)
Teeny Tag Holiday Stamp Set

To see more 3-d inspiration, click here.

I hope you have a wonderful day!