January 27, 2014

Made in Minutes

Happy Monday!!!!

Today is "Made in Minutes" Monday on the My Creative Time blog. So today's new feature "Made in Minutes" is a fun concept. I am not sure if I cheated or not... but it took me awhile to figure out what I wanted to make and then find the papers. Once I had that figured out, it took me about 4-5 minutes to put it all together.
1-1
I cut one of the Stitched Scallop Heart's, then the large heart from the Stitched Sweethearts & XOXO Dies set and then glued them together. Then I took a 4 1/2" x 4 1/2" coordinating piece of paper and wrapped it around the lolli. (If I make these again, I will use tissue paper instead.) I secured it onto the lolli with a piece of twine. The tag was cut and stamped with the Chunky Jar Accessories Set's, stamp and die. I attached the lollli to the heart with a glue dot. Easy right? ...and made in minutes!
2-2
Paper: Echo Park
Mini Lolli's: $1 Store
Twine: Timeless Twine, Strawberry Cupcake
My Creative Time Products:

To see more "Made in Minutes" projects, click here.

I hope you have a wonderful day!