January 10, 2014

Shaker Tag

Happy Friday!

Today is my official first post as a "Twine-ista" over on the Timeless Twine blog! I am super excited to be a part of this years dt! This month, on the TT blog, all the Twine-ista's will be sharing projects with a "something new" theme. That "something new"can be a new technique, new color of twine, new product from the store, or a new tool that we use while making our project.

The last six months are so I have been obsessed with shaker cards, but sadly, I have yet to make one. I thought this would be the perfect opportunity to get my "shaker" groove on! :)  I decided to make a Valentine's shaker tag. It was pretty easy. If you are wondering how they are made, here's a great tutorial.
2-2-2
I didn't have the right color sequins, to put in the "shaker" part, so I made my own with three tiny heart dies that I have. I was going to add some tiny beads as well, but I was so excited to see the "shaker" in action, that I forgot to add them. LOL

I also used one of MCT new releases, that we will be sneaking next week. I won't tell you what it is.
1-1-1
Paper: DCWV

I used the Timeless Twine's Strawberry Cupcake twine. You can find it, a ton of other colors, and lots of fun packaging in the Bella Creationz store.
15_Strawberry_Cupcake_01

Monday starts the sneaks for MCT's January new releases! I can't wait to show you my projects! I think this release is one of my most favorites!!!

I hope you have a wonderful day!