March 13, 2014

Thrifty Thursday

Happy Thursday!!!

It's that time again... Thrifty Thursday over on the My Creative Time blog. I made a card for friends that just found out they are expecting. 
16-16
I found the stamped cloud background piece in my scrap box along with the umbrella and banner die. All three had been made, but didn't make the cut for another projects. The baby was sized/cut at 2.5" tall. It just kind of came together and it makes me happy to look at it!
15-15
Paper: PaperTrey Ink, Bazzill, Echo Park, & My Minds Eye
Baby svg: Designs on Cloud 9, Bundle of Joy
Face stamp: Peach Keen Designs, PK-1300 Sweet & Innocent Face Assortment
Twine: Timeless Twine, Bubble Gum Pink
Enamel Dots: My Minds Eye, My Girl
My Creative Time Products:

If you would like to see more "Thrifty Thursday" projects, click here.

I hope you have a wonderful day!