April 24, 2014

Day 4 Sneaks, My Creative Time April Release!

Happy Thursday!!!

Today is day 4 of sneaks for this months My Creative Time's April releases. WOW! What a fun release this has been! We are showcasing the "Springtime in Paris" and the "And Then Some" stamp and die sets today. I made two projects.
1-1
The first is a fun gift card envelope. I used the Scallop Stitched Envelope Die, it's the perfect size for a gift card. I also used the new the new Eiffel tower die and a sentiment stamp from the new "Springtime in Paris" stamp and die set.
5-5

The second is a simple card, I used the new "And Then Some" stamp and die set. I'm in love with this large "&" die! I can't wait to make some journaling cards with this new set.
2-2
Paper: Maggie Holmes, Crate Paper
Crinkle Seam Binding: Etsy
My Creative Time Products:
Springtime in Paris (New Release)
6-6
Paper: PaperTrey Ink & Lettering Delights; Country Kitchen
Twine: Timeless Twine, Olive Green
 My Creative Time Products:
 An Then Some (New Release)
***Sneak Peek Giveaway!***
We will be giving away the sets we are showcasing each day, to ONE lucky winner! For example, the set we are showcasing today, will be given away tomorrow.  Emma will announce the winner the next day, in her video!

ALL you have to do is leave a comment on each of our blogs! You are NOT required to comment on EVERY SINGLE blog, but the more you comment on, the better chance you have for winning! VERY IMPORTANT, PLEASE leave a way for us to contact you w/your comment just in case "YOU" are the lucky winner! 

For more sneaks peaks, click here.

I hope you have a wonderful day!