April 25, 2014

My Creative Time New Release Blog Hop!

Happy Friday!!!

Today is My Creative Time's April release blog hop. If you have arrived from Teri's blog, then you are on the right track. If you would like to start at the beginning, click here.

I made a card with the new "Way to Go" stamp & die set.
12-12
I think this set is darling! The bike die has lots of possibilities and I love all the sentiments that come with this set too. I had to mask the sentiment I used, to change it up a bit, so I could get it to fit on the label die. I also used the basket die from the Hello Chickie! stamp set, for the basket on the bike rack, I did cut it down a bit to get it to fit. 
11-11
Paper: PaperTrey Ink, Echo Park; Splendid Sunshine & Lettering Delights; Country Kitchen
Twine: Timeless Twine, Bubblegum Pink
My Creative Time Products:
(New Releases)
Way to Go

***BLOG HOP GIVEAWAY***
For our blog hop giveaway, Emma is giving away a $50 gift card to the "My Creative Time" store, to ONE LUCKY winner! ALL you have to do is leave a comment on each of our blogs! You are NOT required to comment on EVERY SINGLE blog, but the more you comment on, the better chance you have for winning! VERY IMPORTANT, PLEASE leave a way for us to contact you w/your comment just in case "YOU" are the lucky winner! 

***SALE ALERT***
ALSO, DON'T FORGET our sale that is starting RIGHT NOW! Use the code: APRIL2014 to receive 20% off your entire purchase! Sale ends on May 3rd @ midnight PST! 

Your next stop on the hop is Miss Emily!

Thanks for hopping along with us today!
I hope you have a wonderful day!