May 30, 2014

MCT 32nd Release - Blog Hop

Happy Friday!!!

Today is My Creative Time's 32nd Release blog hop! What a fun week this has been, full of new products and lots of inspiration! I know I had a lot of fun viewing the sneaks each day. If you have arrived from Terri Beri's blog, then you are on the right track or if you would like to start at the beginning, click here.

I'm showcasing the Bunch of Fun Circles Dies today.
1-1
I'm so excited about these new circle dies! I've been wanting Emma to make nesting circles for so long. I love that they have the negative stitching, but that she switched up the design and they have a piercing around the positive edge.  Sometimes it's good to switch things up a bit. 
3-3
 Paper: Papertrey Ink & Samantha Walker, Nautical Kit
Twine: The Twinery, Cappuccino
Bow Maker: Unity Stamp Co, Unity Bow Maker
My Creative Time Products:
Snips (wire cutters)
Stitched 3x4 Journal Die
Vintage Stitched Label Dies
  Anchors & Heart Dies (New)
Hey Sailor Stamp Set (New)
Bunch of Fun Circles Dies (New)

***BLOG HOP GIVEAWAY***
 Emma is giving away a $50 gift card to the "My Creative Time" store to ONE LUCKY winner! ALL you have to do is leave a comment on each of our blogs. You are NOT required to comment on EVERY SINGLE blog, but the more comments you leave, the better the chance you have of winning! Also... PLEASE leave a way for us to contact you w/your comment just in case "YOU" are the lucky winner! 

***SALE ALERT***
ALSO, DON'T FORGET! Use the code: MAY2014 to receive 20% off your entire purchase! 
Sale ends on June 6th @ midnight PST! 

Your Next stop on the hop is Miss Emily!

I hope you have a wonderful day!