May 29, 2014

MCT 32nd Release Sneaks - Day 4

Happy Thursday!!!

Today is day 4 of sneaks for this months MCT new releases! Today we are sneaking the final three items from this release, the Pretty Butterflies & Dragonfly Dies, the Live, Love, Laugh, and Be Happy Stamp set, and the Social Media Dies.
3-3
 I used one of the Fun Stitched Edge Dies to create the curve on the front flap of the card. I stamped the pierced circle with the sentiment and then attached, the top half, it with some foam tape. That way you can open the card. Last but not least, the new butterfly dies... LOVE them! I think the side butterfly is my favorite and I love love love the "fill in" stamps on the Live, Love, Laugh, and Be Happy Stamp set.

I also made a second card with the Social Media dies.
1-1
So as soon as I saw these dies, it made me think of how these icons can be and sometimes are used in place of curse words in cartoons, comic books, and so on. Then one my DT sisters was talking about how she thought the same thing, so a few of us decided it would be funny to make icon curse cards/projects with our dies. So if you have hopped through the hop, I'm sure you've seen a few others. Sometimes it's fun to step out of the box. Plus, I have the perfect person to give this card to!
4-4
Paper: Papertrey Ink & Adrienne Loman Designs, Bubble Gum & Bahama
Twine, Timeless Twine, Tuxedo Black
My Creative Time Products:
Bunch of Fun Circles Dies (New)
Pretty Butterflies & Dragonfly Dies (New)
 Live, Love, Laugh, and Be Happy Stamp set (New)
2-2
Paper: Papertrey Ink, Crate Paper, Birthday Party
Twine: Timeless Twine, Natural White
My Creative Time Products:
Social Media Dies (New)

***Sneak Peek giveaway!***
The new sets that we showcased today, we are giving to ONE lucky winner!  Emma will announce the winner in her video tomorrow!

ALL you have to do is leave a comment on each of our blogs! You are NOT required to comment on EVERY SINGLE blog, but the more  comments you leave, the better your chance will be!  As always, PLEASE leave a way for us to contact you, w/your comment just in case "YOU" are the lucky winner! 

To see more sneaks of this months release, click here.

I hope you have a wonderful day!