June 11, 2014

Hello

Happy Wednesday!!!

Today is my dt day over on the Timeless Twine blog. This month, all month, Timeless Twine is having a color challenge. The colors are:
06-2014 Aqua Cherry White 01
I got the new We Are Family papers from Echo Park, the colors worked, so I thought I would play with putting some of  the fun patterns together.
IMG_9860-1.jpg
I cut 8 layers of the " hello" die and glued them all together, so that it would have some dimension. I also added some Glossy Accents to the add a bit of gloss. Lastly, I added some Firecracker twine, since it works perfectly with this challenge.
IMG_9865-1.jpg
Paper: Papertrey Ink & Echo Park, We Are Family
Glossy Accents: Michael's
My Creative Time Products:

Firecracker
If you would like to make a project for the challenge, click here for more info and to link up!

I hope you have a wonderful day!