August 27, 2014

MCT 35nd Release Sneaks - Day 3

Happy Wednesday!

WooHoo! It's the 3rd day of sneaks for this months MCT new release's! Today we are sneaking the new stamp and die set called "Picture Perfect" and a single die called "Camera Bottom Layer Die".
Love you
I used one of the sentiments from the Picture Perfect set. I made this card for my sweet Zachary. It's just a reminder, we all need those sometimes. :)

I cut the monster at 2.5" tall. The turquoise circle is the largest circle in the Bunch of Fun Circle Dies, the orange wavy layer is also from that set. I used the Build A Chevy Background Stamp Set to make the background pattern on the turquoise circle. I used the smallest banner from the Trio Stitched Banner DiesLove you
Paper: Papertrey Ink, Stampin Up!, (Pumpkin Pie, Tempting Turquoise, Calypso Coral, Pear Pizzazz, Wild Wasabi, & Very Vanilla)
Ink: Stampin Up! (Pumpkin Pie, Tempting Turquoise, Wild Wasabi), Versafine (Onyx Black) 
Monster SVG: Lettering Delights, Out of This World - Aliens
My Creative Time Products:
***Sneak Peek giveaway!***
The new products that we showcased today, we are giving to ONE lucky winner!  Emma will announce the winner in her video tomorrow!

ALL you have to do is leave a comment on each of our blogs! You are NOT required to comment on EVERY SINGLE blog, but the more  comments you leave, the better your chance will be!  As always, PLEASE leave a way for us to contact you, w/your comment just in case "YOU" are the lucky winner! 

To see more sneaks of this months release, click here.

I hope you have a wonderful day!