August 01, 2014

MCT July New Release Blog Hop

Happy Friday!!!

Today is the MCT's new release July blog hop! If you have arrived from Teri's blog, then you are on the right track, to start at the beginning, click here.

I used the new Fun Letter Background and the smallest of the Trio Stitched Banners on my project today.
IMG_0014-1.jpg
Everyone around here is gearing up for back-to-school time and I thought I would create a card for Z's new teacher. I love the Fun Letter Background stamp, such a great background stamp! I cut the circle with the largest circle die from the Bunch of Fun Circle Dies and the apple was cut at 2.25" tall. I used the smallest of the stitched decorative dies.
IMG_0015-1.jpg
Paper: Papertrey Ink & Stampin Up!
Ink: Ranger, Archival Black
Chevron Ribbon: May Arts
Apple SVG: Kerry Bradford, Educationish
My Creative Time Products:
Fun Letter Background (New Release)
Stitched Decorative Dies (New Release)

***BLOG HOP GIVEAWAY***
“Just wanted to pop in & give you an UPDATE!!! If you placed your order this morning & your inv number is between 12435 – 12535 then YOU were the LUCKY ones to get the freebie!!! CONGRATS ladies! We will include those in your pkgs! If you missed out on this, this CUTE little stamp is available for purchase HERE! KEEP IN MIND, this stamp is NOT included in the ENTIRE RELEASE! It is separate!”

***SALE ALERT***
ALSO, DON'T FORGET our sale that is starting RIGHT NOW! Use the code: SUMMER2014 to receive 20% off your entire purchase! Sale ends on July 4th @ midnight PST! 

Your next stop on the hop is, Liz.

Thanks for hopping along with us today!
I hope you have a wonderful day!