September 23, 2014

MCT 36nd Release Sneaks - Day 2

Happy Tuesday!!!

WooHoo! It's the 2nd day of sneaks for this months MCT new release's! Today we are sneaking two new sets, the Wicked Fun Dies and Trick or Treat Stamp set. I made two cards again today. I had two different ideas rolling around in my head so I made both.
Happy Halloween
I used the spider web die and embossed  the white paper with it. It's super easy to do and I love the way it looks! I used some Wink of Stella on the embossed web sections, it makes the web sparkle kinda like a real spider web. I added a little to the spider too.
Eeek!
For this card I cut off the web that was attached to the spider and added him directly to the web. I also made the Eeek! sentiment with the Alpha Pack Stamp Set.
Happy Halloween Eeek!
Paper: Papertrey Ink (White) & Echo Park, Happy Halloween
Ink: Ranger, Archival Ink (Black)
Twine: Timeless Twine, Black Tuxedo
My Creative Time Products:
***Sneak Peek giveaway!***
The new sets that we showcased today, we are giving to ONE lucky winner!  Emma will announce the winner in her video tomorrow!

ALL you have to do is leave a comment on each of our blogs! You are NOT required to comment on EVERY SINGLE blog, but the more  comments you leave, the better your chance will be!  As always, PLEASE leave a way for us to contact you, w/your comment just in case "YOU" are the lucky winner! 

To see more sneaks of this months release, click here.

I hope you have a wonderful day!