September 09, 2014

Spooky Starry Night!

Happy Tuesday!!!
Starry Night
Today is "Try me Tuesday" over on the My Creative Time blog. Our "try me" this week is to create a card using a "Faux Embossing" technique. It's actually a stamping technique, that you can see here. I used the background stamp from the Spooky Starry Night Stamp SetI love this technique, it really does look like the paper is embossed. 

I created the sentiment window with a die that is being released at the end of the month. I can't wait to show you more!
Starry Night
Products Used:
Paper: Papertrey Ink (White), Stampin Up! (Perfect Plum & Lucky Limeade)
Ink: Stampin Up! (Perfect Plum, Lucky Limeade & Craft White)
Face Stamp: Peachy Keen Stamps, PK-1300 Sweet & Innocent Face Assortment
My Creative Time Products:
Sneak peek for September

To see more "Try me Tuesday" projects, click here

I hope you have a wonderful day!