October 15, 2014

Football Treats

Happy Wednesday!!!
Today is Make a Treat Wednesday over on the My Creative Time blog. I found some fun football themed M&M's at Target a couple weeks ago. I  grabbed a bag, thinking it would be fun to make some treats for the guy's game day get together. I decided to pick out all the gold and blue M&M's because we're Charger fans. 
IMG_0343-1
I stamped a piece of Kraft paper, randomly, with the football stamp from the Touchdown Stamp SetThen I used the tag die from the Stitched Round Tab, Arrow & Tag Dies and cut out the tags. The "I Love" sentiment came from the Sports Sentiments Stamp SetLastly, I tied the tags on with some gold & yellow twine. 
IMG_0336-1
Paper: Papertrey Ink (Kraft)
Ink: Stampin Up! (Sahara Sand) & Versafine (Onyx Black)
Football M&M's: Target
1 x 8 treat bags: Timeless Twine
My Creative Time Products:

To see more treat ideas, click here.

I hope you have a wonderful day!