February 09, 2015

Scrapping Mardi Gras

Happy Monday!!!

Today is Scrapping the Little Things Monday over on the MCT blog. Next Tuesday, the 17th, is Mardi Gras and so I decided it would be fun to come up with some journaling cards for my layout.
4-4
The two journaling cards made with white card stock are for pictures. I used the circle dies from the Picture Perfect Stamp Set for the top card and the Bunch of Fun Circle Dies 
for the bottom card.  The green card is for journaling. I got the idea for my super cute masked chickie from Amie, click here to see her super cute card. The speech bubble was made with the Fun Speech Bubbles Stamp Set, which is February's stamp of the month set and on sale right now. 
2-2
3-3
 Paper: Papertrey Ink (White) Stampin Up! (Crushed Curry, Old Olive, Perfect Plum)
Ink: Stampin Up! (Crushed Curry, Old Olive, Perfect Plum)
Clear & Gold Wink of Stella Pens: Amazon
My Creative Time Products:

To see more "Scrapping the Little Things" projects, click here. 

I hope you have a wonderful day!