February 24, 2015

What's Up?

Happy Tuesday!!!

Today is Stamp/Die of the month day over on the MCT blog. This month's stamp of the month is the Fun Speech Bubbles Stamp Set.
IMG_0596-1
I've wanted to color this sweet little Hipster Kitty Stamp since he was given as a freebie. I got a little time this last week to play with my colors and so I pulled him out. I think he's so cute and perfect for a friend of mine who loves kitty's and coffee. ;) 

The red speech bubble is from this months "stamp/die of the month" the Fun Speech Bubbles Stamp Set. I made the background paper with the coffee bean stamp from the You Are Perk-fect Stamp Set.
IMG_0598-1
Paper: Papertrey Ink (White), Stampin Up! (Tempting Turquoise & Real Red), Canson (Watercolor 140lb Cold Press)
Ink: Memento (Tuxedo Black), Versafine (Black), Stampin Up! (Tempting Turquoise)
Colored Pencils: PrismaStumps Set & Linseed Oil
Chalk: Inkadinkado
 Chevron Ribbon: Etsy
My Creative Time Products:
To see more "stamp of the month" inspiration, click here.

I hope you have a wonderful day!