September 23, 2015

Inspire Me Tags

5-5
Happy Wednesday!!!
Today is Inspire Me Wednesday over on the MCT blog. I found these tags on Pinterest and I thought they were so pretty, so I decided to scraplift them with MCT products.
4-4
I used one of the new tags from the Holidays Tags Stamp & Die SetI cut the snowflake (Winter Flake Dies) and "merry" (Boughs of Holly Stamp Set) out of glitter paper. The label is from the Fun Stitched Tag Dies and was cut out of vellum. I stamped the back with a stamp from the new Holidays Tags Stamp & Die Set.
1-1

Products

Paper: Papertrey Ink (Kraft, Vellum), Heidi Swapp (Marqee Love)
Ink: Versafine (Onyx Black)
Twine: The Twinery
My Creative Time Products:

To see more Inspire Me projects, Click here.

I hope you have a wonderful day!

8 comments:

  1. Good Morning Miss Ruthie...WOW Girl What Gorgeous Tags!! I just love the vellum & Glitter with the Kraft makes for an Elegant presentation....You just come up with the coolest ideas I know you craft lifted the idea but what you did with it is Fabulous and you sure did an outstanding creative job....now it's my turn to craft lift...and I do have all of Miss Emma's goodies...YOU so ROCK!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are gorgeous!!! Love the kraft with the vellum and glitter - great combination!

    ReplyDelete
  3. How fun that MCT had the perfect products to make a pretty version of the tags you saw. Beautiful job.
    quilt 4 fun 2 at hot mail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous! Love the combination of Kraft, vellum and glitter! I might have to scrap lift myself! 😊

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love your adorable tags! Thanks so much for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love this tag. Almost an old fashioned look to it.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ruthie ~ Oh my this are so GORGEOUS!! I LOVE the white and sparkle on Kraft!! I am going to have to steal this idea!!!

    ReplyDelete

I LOVE reading your comments! Thank you so much for taking the time to leave one! :)