September 09, 2015

Sweet Birthday Wishes!

15-15
Happy Wednesday!!!
Today is "What a Treat" day on the MCT blog. I made a quick and easy treat for a sweet friend of mine who's birthday is next week. She loves Sweetarts candies, so that's what I filled the jar with. Which just happened to work perfectly with the Sweet Wishes Stamp & Die Set that I used. 
17-17

Products

Paper: Papertrey Ink (Whte, Raspberry Frizz, Hibiscus Burst)
Ink: 
Papertrey Ink (Raspberry Frizz, Hibiscus Burst)
 My Creative Time Products:
Click here to see more What a Treat inspiration.

I hope you have a wonderful weekend!

5 comments:

  1. OMG Miss Ruthie you sure created one Beautiful Birthday Treat!! Love how your ribbon and cardstock are the perfect match. Totally clever and creative ways you used Miss Emma's goodies. Your friend is definitely in for a Grand Birthday Treat!! YOU so ROCK!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I absolutely love your little jar, Ruthie! This is just the cutest!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is such a cute idea. Your friend will get a kick out of it

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your jar looks fabulous! I love how the circles fit perfectly, adding the Sweet to the top and how the ribbon stitching goes with the die stitching. Beautiful job.
    quilt 4 fun 2 at hot mail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ruthie ~ This jar idea is totally SWEET!!! LOVE the idea you can take a lid and decorate with these dies! Good to know! Plus that bow is PERFECT ~ you kill me with how fabulous they are!

    ReplyDelete

I LOVE reading your comments! Thank you so much for taking the time to leave one! :)