February 02, 2016

Favorite Stamp of the Month

46-46

Happy Tuesday!!!
Today is Favorite Stamp of the Month day on the My Creative Time blog. This months "stamp of the month"  is the Enjoy the Little Things Stamp. I made a quick card.
45-45

Products

Paper: Papertrey Ink (White), American Krafts (Pattern Paper Pad)
Ink: Versafine (Onyx Black)
Ribbon: Papertrey Ink (Sweet Blush)
My Creative Time Products:
Enjoy the Little Things Stamp Set (Stamp of the Month)

If you would like to see more Stamp of the Month projects, click here

I hope you have a wonderful day!

5 comments:

  1. OMG Miss Ruthie What a Fabulously Gorgeous card!!! You so came up with the perfect very thing to showcase this sweet sentiment! Your floral paper, the darling doily & your super sweet bow definitely all are the little things to be enjoyed!! You so did a super outstanding creative job!! YOU so ROCK!,

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a darling little card! I love the colors and patterns!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the bright pattern papers...great background to show off the doily with the sentiment! Beautiful card!
    quilt 4 fun 2 at hot mail dot com

    ReplyDelete

I LOVE reading your comments! Thank you so much for taking the time to leave one! :)