February 19, 2016

My Creative Time 52nd Edition Release Blog Hop

 
Happy Friday!!!
Today is My Creative Time's release day. What a fun week it's been, full of new products and lots of fun inspiration! I've had so much fun viewing the sneaks each day. If you've arrived from super fabulous Nikki's Blog, then you are on the right track, if you would like to start at the beginning, click here.
20-20
I made two quick birthday cards with the You're My Lucky Charm set and the new In Stitches die. The first one I did a watercolor "smooshing" technique on the background paper. I also added a small piece on pattern paper along the right edge for a bit of interest.
22-22
The second card I stamped the same design on some pink card stock and edges it on both sides with the same pattern paper. Super quick and easy!
21-21 23-23

Supplies

Paper: Papertrey Ink (White, Black), Stampin Up! (Pink Pirouette), Carte Bella (Summer Lovin'), Canson (Watercolor, Cold Press 140lbs)
Ink: Versafine (Onyx Black), Lawn Fawn (Juice Box, Lobster, Peacock)
Embossing Powder: Ranger (Superfine Clear)
My Creative Time:
 Snips (wire cutters)
Metal Adapter Plate
You're My Lucky Charm (NEW)
In Stitches (NEW)

February Freebie

This ADORABLE "In Stitches" die, will be given to the FIRST 150 shoppers! If you are one of the 1st 150 shoppers it will be automatically added to your package at the time of packaging/shipping. Once 150 shoppers come through, this stamp & die set will be available for purchase. So, if it’s for sale in the store, you are not one of the 150. No exceptions will be made. This freebie set is not a part of the “bundle” and will be sold separately!

Blog Hop Giveaway

The blog hop giveaway is a $50 gift card to the "My Creative Time" store! All you have to do is leave a comment on each of our blogs! You are NOT required to comment on EVERY SINGLE blog, but the more blogs you comment on, the MORE chances you have for winning! (One comment per person please! Additional comments will be removed to make it fair for everyone.) VERY IMPORTANT, PLEASE leave a way for us to contact you w/your comment just in case "YOU" are the lucky winner!  

Sale

ALSO, DON'T FORGET, our sale starts RIGHT NOW here! Use the code: FEB2016 to receive a discount off your entire purchase! This sale applies to "IN-STOCK" items ONLY. This sale will end on Friday, February 26thh @midnight PST.



I hope you have a wonderful weekend!

23 comments:

  1. Love how you showcased the new stamps on dies on your card. Thanks so much for sharing.

    booismine@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your smooshing technique is awesome, beautiful and bright. Like how you used the new freebie die and the stamp set. Good job with the new release items. vigagnon1@cox.net

    ReplyDelete
  3. What fun cards! I love how you can use the same stamps and dies and get two completely different looks just by changing the background or a couple of small things.
    cathyscreationstation at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love love love your wonderful cards. Thanks for sharing.
    Crafty hugs,
    Dawn
    DesignsByDragonfly.blogspot
    dmcardmaker aat GMAIL dot com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fabulous cards! I love the smoothing and the balloons escaping!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Cute birthday cards with this set.
    slrdowney at hotmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  7. love your card!!

    Alicia
    goldengoddessdesigns at gmail

    ReplyDelete
  8. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  9. OMG Miss Ruthie I'm so loving your cards.....your water color card is totally Fabulous. I Equally love your Pink card using the exact same dies & stamps I'm actually awestruck by what you did thanks so much for you totally clever & creative ideas using Miss Emma's goodies. You so did two super outstanding creative jobs!! I was so thrilled that I could leave a comment this evening as I was totally bummed I couldn't do so this morning!! YOU so ROCK!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Such versatility for one product?such versatility for one product! Beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Amazing work! thanks for the inspiration!

    kirstyvittetoe123@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. Fun cards Ruthie! Your projects this week have been amazing! What a fun release week! Hugs- Glora
    me(at)glorajean(dot)com

    ReplyDelete
  13. You've mastered the ink smooshing technique for certain, beautiful card.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Your cards are gorgeous!!!

    keyshasain@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  15. Aww...these are super cute!!!! I love your "smooshing" technique!!! TFS
    hugs,
    joni
    arcocha@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  16. Oh Ruthie, you are SO very creative, my dear!!! I just love how you've inspired with these lovely cards!!! The way you used that fabulous freebie In Stitches die is really great and also how you showcased the versatility of these new sets!!! Love it all and thanks so much for sharing your always amazing and wonderful inspiration!!!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Fantastic cards Ruthie, love the watercolored background, TFS!
    Have a wonderful day!

    ReplyDelete
  18. So beautiful ,so different takes!!! jeanmheming@aol.com

    ReplyDelete
  19. I like that smooshed background.

    lisawhs808 at aol dot com

    ReplyDelete
  20. Beautiful cards. Love the watercolor background,. TFS

    resatwo at sbcglobal dot net

    ReplyDelete
  21. Two beautiful birthday cards. Don't know which one I like more, but they are both pretty. adnilttoh@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  22. Love your inking technique. Cute cards.

    ReplyDelete
  23. I love the new images and sentiments of this release! Great festive cards :)

    aamadison@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete

I LOVE reading your comments! Thank you so much for taking the time to leave one! :)