April 28, 2016

Just Because...

IMG_1716-1
Happy Thursday!!!
Today is "Do Over" day on the MCT blog. I made this card a couple weeks ago and while I was making it, I thought I would like to try using the Build A Pretty Flower Stamp Set.
I have always loved this set and I'm still hoping for dies. Hint.. Hint..Emma! I used the same ink colors, but I did change up the design a bit.  I really like how it turned out.
IMG_1719-1

Products

Paper: Papertrey Ink (Soft Stone, Black), Master's Touch Watercolor Paper (140lbs)
Ink: Distress Ink (Black Soot, Cracked Pistachio, Lucky Clover, Mermaid Lagoon), Versamark (Clear)
Embossing Powder: Ranger (Superfine Black & White)
My Creative Time Products:
Snips (wire cutters)
Metal Adaptor Plate
Just Because
Ribbon End Banner Dies
Build A Pretty Flower Stamp Set 


If you would like to see more "Do Over" cards, click here.

I hope you have a wonderful day!

5 comments:

  1. OMG Miss Ruthie...What a Gorgeous card!! love your water color background the colors are so pretty! I did click on your link to see your original card and how fun that you used the same technique only with a different flower set and your re-duex is awesome.......great stamping job!!! GIrl I am so with you about wanting dies for this set....so here's my hint...hint too!! wink wink!! You so did a super outstanding creative job!! YOU SO ROCK!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card!! Love the watercolor background

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulous card! I love the simple black lines against the gorgeous watercolor!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful backgrounds and splattering. I like the design idea and how different it can look with a change of flowers. Wonderful job.
    quilt 4 fun 2 at hot mail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the colors. thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete

I LOVE reading your comments! Thank you so much for taking the time to leave one! :)