April 25, 2016

Manly Monday

1-1
Happy Monday!!!
Today is Manly Monday on the MCT blog. I made a card for a friends son who is graduating from college at the end of May. I used his schools colors for the watercolors on the card. I love making these quick watercolor cards.

Products

Paper: Papertrey Ink (White, Bright Buttercup), Master's Touch Watercolor Paper (140lbs)
Ink: Peerless Watercolor (Mountain Green, Ecru), Versamark (Clear)
Embossing Powder: Ranger (Superfine White)
My Creative Time Products:
Snips (wire cutters)
Metal Adaptor Plate
MORE Stitched Rectangular Dies
Stitched Rectangular Frame Dies & More
You're My Hero Stamp Set

If you would like to see more Manly Monday cards, click here.

I hope you have a wonderful day!

5 comments:

  1. Good Morning Miss Ruthie....OMG what a Gorgeous Card...You sure did one amazing water color job...love all the shades of the colors and how your splattering looks.....makes for a fabulous background for the sentiment....he will love it!!
    Great ways you used Miss Emma's goodies, definitely an outstanding creative job!! YOU SO ROCK!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute card!! Love the water coloring

    ReplyDelete
  3. Absolutely love this idea, I think I may be inspired to make some.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful job on the graduation card. Great idea to use school colors on a quick water color background. Love this.
    quilt 4 fun 2 at hot mail dot com

    ReplyDelete

I LOVE reading your comments! Thank you so much for taking the time to leave one! :)