June 06, 2016

Made in Minutes

2016-05-08 20.48.31-1
Happy Monday!!!
Today is Make it in Minutes day on the My Creative Time blog. I made a quick card with the largest of the Party Hat DiesI added a star from the Bunch of Stitched Star Dies and a number from the newer Pretty Bold Numbers set. Super quick, easy, and made in minutes!
2016-05-08 20.49.21-1

Products

Paper: Papertrey Ink (White), Echo Park (Pirate Life)
Sequins: Paper Issues
If you would like to see more Made in Minutes projects, click here


I hope you have a wonderful weekend!

3 comments:

  1. I love your party hat card, Ruthie! This is just as cute as can be!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Adorable shape card. Love the bright colors and cute idea to put the birthday number on the hat. I like how you did the layers on the pom. Great job.
    quilt 4 fun 2 at hot mail dot com

    ReplyDelete

I LOVE reading your comments! Thank you so much for taking the time to leave one! :)