June 22, 2016

What a Treat

2016-06-19 20.37.19-1
Happy Wednesday!!!
Today is "what a treat" day on the MCT blog. I found these diggers at the $1 store. L is obsessed with this kind of shovel/digger, so I grabbed one for each of my boys. I thought I would buy some other fun things to add into the scoop part.... bubbles, smaller sand toys, ect.  Sadly, I ran out of time and I needed to get them done, so I added some candy. Story of my life. Ha!
2016-06-19 20.38.06-1
I pulled out the More Stitched Circle Dies and the Stitched Starburst Dies to make a couple quick tags. I stamped them with the 4th sentiment from the All Around Holidays Spring & Summer Stamp Set, the star is from the same set as well. I popped a hole in them with my crop-o-dile and attached with a bit of jute cord. Super easy!
2016-06-19 20.38.24-1

Products

Paper: Papertrey Ink (White, Pure Poppy) , Stampin Up! (Pacific Point)
Ink:  Lawn Fawn (Fish Tank, Lobster)
Hemp Twine: Michael's
Skittles Candy: Target
Pretzel Treat Bags: Michael's
Shovels: $1 Store
If you would like to see more What a Treat projects, click here


I hope you have a wonderful weekend!

3 comments:

  1. OMG Miss Ruthie .... What a Super Fun Idea...your are the bestest Grandma ever!! How cute is your M&M treat bag....love the tag too!! Oh hope you take pics of the other added toys and share at a later date...Your Boys are going to Freak!! I love it!! YOU so ROCK!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are adorable! I am sure they will love the candy and will get bubbles and more sand toys later. Wonderful job on the tag. Sweet idea!
    quilt 4 fun 2 at hot mail dot com

    ReplyDelete

I LOVE reading your comments! Thank you so much for taking the time to leave one! :)